The authority of Cambodia is responsible for setting the rules for entry and enforcing these rules. Before getting a visa to Cambodia, people are required to produce certain documents. Prior to apply for Cambodia visa, information is processed and checked for its validity. E-visa for Cambodia is ideal for the people who are going to visit Cambodia for recreational, sightseeing, meeting friends and family, and businesses purposes. This visa can be applied by the national of any country except few.
People who are using E-visa for traveling to Cambodia must fulfill the Cambodia visa requirements. The passport of a traveler must have 6 months remaining to its expiry when he arrives in Cambodia. Two blank pages must be present in the passport so that immigration officer stamped them. The international traveler must have a return ticket with him when he is traveling to Cambodia. A person seeking E-visa must have enough money with him to afford his stay in Cambodia. There are certain people who cannot avail the E-visa.
Visa requirements for Cambodia
These people are:
- Person holding diplomatic passport
- Person holding spouse or parent-endorsed passport
- Person holding official passport
- Person holding international travel documents
For qualification of each person who is applying for a visa, to fulfill all requirements must hold the separate passports.
A traveler can stay at Cambodia for consecutive 30 days. If a person wants to extend his period of stay in Cambodia then he can contact immigration headquarters at the Cambodian National Police Immigration. The visitor must carry a copy of E-visa during their trip. This carrying a copy of visa is also a Cambodia entry requirement. He must also have the information of his entry port to a country. The purpose of having this information is that he has to inform about the entry port. E-visa is not supported by all the ports of a country. The visitor can take an entry from following ports:
- Phnom Penh International Airport
- Siem Reap International Airport
- Cham Yeam (Koh Kong Province) (from Thailand)
- Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey Province) (from Thailand)
- Bavet (Svay Rieng Province) (from Vietnam)
Visa requirements Cambodia
When You apply for Cambodia visa, recent picture of a person is also required. Certain instructions and requirements must be followed while sending pictures.
- The picture has a white background.
- The head, hair, and face of an applicant must be clearly shown in the picture. The picture must be taken from head to tip of chin.
- The applicant’s face must be clearly seen in the picture.
- The photograph of a person must be recent. It is not more than 6 months old.
- The picture must be different from the picture in the passport.
- The head must be centered in the photograph.
- The photograph must give a clear, full and front view of an applicant.
A person must have a valid passport, e-mail address and a credit card. All the biometric information like name, date of birth, place of birth, address, gender, nationality, and passport number must be similar to that mentioned in a travel document.
Visa for Cambodia - Aplication
Apply on-line for Visa to Cambodia
Provide the information from your passport to visa application.
Make an online payment for e visa for Cambodia
Payment Methods: Credit Card
Check your e-mail address and get visa in Cambodia
If your payment is confirmed, your visa will be sent to your e-mail